We understand that the "clutter" people have accumulated over time is full of memories. We know how tough it is for people and their families to seek help.
We also know your belongings are not all junk and that eliminating the "clutter" and even trash is sometimes difficult or emotional. We can help! You'll have peace of mind in knowing you made the right call.
- If you need help, you will get a reliable, experienced team that is always careful, courteous, and considerate.
- If you are worried about who to call, please know that we have experience in helping people that may be considered hoarders, pack rats or as we like to refer to them as "collectors".
- If you know of someone that may be in serious risk in his or her home, contact us. There is no shame or embarrassment, and you can trust that we will treat your family and the contents of the home with respect and dignity.
- The initial cleaning of a hoarding home is very unique and we will cater to each clients individual needs.
- We are fully licensed, insured and carry WCB. All of our staff are well experienced in entering homes where circumstances may be difficult.
- The first-time cleaning will be an all-inclusive price of cleaning supplies, equipment, and multiple crew members.
We have experience in working with city and county officials for mandatory clean outs. When our clients are facing crisis situations, we can help!. We understand what needs to be done to stay in the home.